Electric Power System















Electric Power System
  + It is shocking to imagine that the world has no electricity nowadays because it influence the daily life so much such lighting, travelling, supplying factory and so on as a basic. In addition, I am a person who enthusiast and wonder how to produce an electricity since I was young, after I tool a course in high school about electromagnetic especially in part of producing electricity by rotation  flux magnetic. As a result, I have little concept of electricity that way it urges me to explore my life in Electric Power System.


Power Electronics
 + In order to decide which major I desire in the future, I clearly think that I have to possess a talent and have met its equipments whether I am enthusiastic or not. In fact, I first have experienced using voltmeter which inverts direct current (DC) into alternative current (AC) and I am really interesting, but I do know what it is. Fortunately, in high school, I have understood much concept of it. Not only convert for DC to AC but it also changes from AC to DC. In addition, it contributes to reduce waste energy and improve economic of each country. Consequently, I want to become an expert of this field.    

 Electric / Electronic Device
  + The motive that I select this field is to make the world especially Cambodia full of electronic devices. I am also the person who loves to use it for my study. It is really essential for everyone especially the students. For example the computers, the telephones, the electrical dictionaries, and all electrical equipments, all of these things, I always got benefit from these many and many. If I can study in this field so I am please with myself to produce many electric and electronic devices for people in reasonable price and truthful quality.     


12What kind of field are you planning to study in Japan?
    My desired field that I hope to study in Japan is Electric Power System because Japan is one of the countries which advance at providing high quality and safety of electricity. Japan became the third largest nuclear power user in the world over 55 nuclear reactors. I strongly believe that I can receive high technology at producing electricity, observe the excellent process at the manufacturer to improve electricity field in my county, Cambodia. Furthermore, I want to modernize the process supplying electricity in order to save energy, keep safe to the environment especially investigate new method instead of using fossil fuel. 

13. What kind of impression do you have of Japan?
I am really fascinated by Japanese people because they are hard-working, friendly, optimistic and punctual on their works. Although Japan is an island country surrounded by ocean and suffers seriously with natural disaster such as earthquake, it still develops it economic strongly to become the third rank in the world. This is due to the characteristic Japanese people. In addition, they have strong commitment to preserve their culture like traditional clothes (kimono), traditional house marked from wood and thin paper. Final but not least, I am exciting of a unique tone of Japanese, a national holiday, Children’s day.



14Description of desired employment to be taken up after returning home.

 After graduating from Japan I must come back to my beloved country, Cambodia. I first plan to work as a technician in public institution, Electricity of Cambodia, so I can devote myself to develop electricity in my country to become a high standard through what I gain knowledge in Japan. The biggest desired plan which I want to achieve in my life is to modernize my hometown to have enough electricity for supplying their life to be better after I have an adequate experience and network.